Menu
athompson192
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VirginTVAnywhere App - Error Code E=15, V=-1

Hi There

I have a samsung galaxy S7 and have never been able to livestream virgin on it due to the previous error of it claiming the device was modified.  I understand that has now been fixed but I'm getting the above error code instead.

Why is the virgintvanywhere app so rubbish?!  What can I do to fix it?!

This is so frustrating.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VirginTVAnywhere App - Error Code E=15, V=-1

Hi athompson192,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue using TV Anywhere. The Samsung S7 was running Android 6.1 which is why it didn't work before the update. Since the update, the OS is supported so you shouldn't have an issue. 

The 'Unauthorised Modifications' error message usually only shows up if one of the following is true:

a) The device is rooted, or has been rooted previously. If this is the case, try a full reset of the device to factory settings to see if this resolves things. 

b) You have an OS running that has been modified (either by you or the manufacturer) If this is the case, nothing can be done and you'll need to use TV Anywhere or another device.

c) You have an app on the device that is confusing TV Anywhere into thinking you are running a rooted device. This is usually SuperSU or Superuser. If this is the case, delete the app and restart the phone. This should resolve the issue. 

Whilst you are receiving this error message, TV Anywhere won't work and we're not able to support you with it either. Smiley Sad 

Let me know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos