Menu
Annie99
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo / TV Anywhere / Home Network Issue

Hi,  Could someone please help me setting up the TV Anywhere / Tivo Remote functions.  I have connected the TIVO to my home network via ethernet cable into ASUS RT-N66u router with Superhub on Modem Mode.  I've given the TIVO a static IP address and can see it as a Client Profile on the Router.  I have enabled the Remote Access on the TIVO and registered my ipad in the devices list on my profile.  I can watch live TV on the ipad but the 'remote' and 'pause' and 'info' keys have exclamation marks on them and when pressed say 'not connected to tivo box on home network'.  I've tried re-booting TIVO and re-installing app and all router firmware is up to date and ipad OS is upto date and now out of ideas Smiley Sad Thanky You 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo / TV Anywhere / Home Network Issue

Hi Annie99,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear the remote control feature is not currently working for you. Is this the first time you are trying to use this feature? 

It could be because you have set the TiVo® a static IP. Try just connecting the TiVo® to the router via an ethernet cable and leaving it connect automatically with it's own IP address. This may help to improve things and get this feature working for you. 

Let me know how it all goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos