Menu
Foxman1204
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV nowhere

Could someone PLEASE help..... I use a Samsung galaxy S6 phone and I am connected to my Virgin Media broadband and I have a Tivo box. I've downloaded the app and on opening it, I get a continuous "RELOADING" that flashes across the screen and I can't do anything at all. I then switch off the WiFi on my phone (Virgin Media WiFi remember) and the app opens when I use my mobile network data (EE), but I can't watch many channels at all, and more importantly, I want to do it using WiFi, and NOT my data. This is wrong. Surely a company as big as Virgin Media should have a better app. Reading the reviews, it seems a lot of people are disgruntled.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV nowhere

Hi Foxman1204,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

You're right something is wrong here so apologies for the issues you've been having. 

As you're having the issue when connected to your wifi connection, have you tried on someone else's connection? Such as a friend, relative or even a hot spot? If not can you try this please?

The first thing we need to establish is whether this is a fault with your connection or your phone.

Once you try that we will be able to follow the correct diagnostics to resolve this.

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos