Menu
Alhumphries
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere not working on laptop

Ok so I'm trying to watch TV anywhere on my laptop but it keeps failing to load saying that this device is not registered. So I go into my profile to check the device settings to see what is registered and guess what. Yep you guessed it my one and only laptop is registered to my account. Virgin stupid media is still refusing to play on my laptop. 

How is this possible????? I think this really is the last straw and I'm moving my service after 19 years because let's face it, does this company really care when your signed into a contract. I feel not. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere not working on laptop

Hi Alhumphries

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that TV Anywhere is not working on your laptop. I would like to be able to get this fixed for you and I apologise that you feel that way.

When I checked your account I could see that the laptop is registered for TV Anywhere like you mentioned. I have re-sync'd the account for you, if you can try that for me and see if it works first please. However if not, there is an available change left, you can remove the laptop from the list and re-register.

Also make sure you are either using Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Let me know how it goes

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos