Menu
MarkE64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere device register

Hi,

I have just had to delete and re-register a device in order to get it working - iPad.

So I have now used my device changes for the month despite having to re-register the SAME device I had to delete. After finally getting it to work it's proving to be very slow on my iPad so wish to change the device now from my iPad to a computer.

However, because I had to make a change already I have no changes left, even though I was forced to make the change to get it working.

Could someone please help as I don't feel I should've had to use my device changes in the first place!

Thanks

Mark

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere device register

Hi Mark, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with your TV Anywhere registrations. 

Since it's a new month, if you delete the iPad now, you'll be able to register the computer in it's place. 

Using the PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current iPad registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the computer you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos