Menu
ap60019
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere on Apple Watch

I did a search for this and found nothing, so please forgive me if there has been an announcement about this.

When will the TV Anywhere app support remote control functionality on the Apple Watch? I'm taking it as read that an Apple Watch App from Virgin is a completely sensible and indeed inherently logical thing to do.

I'm anticipating that it will be within the next couple of weeks given that Apple's WatchKit has been available for the best part of 5 months and even, even, railway companies (TheTrainLine) have updated their apps to support the Apple Watch. 

I also anticipate that the new interface that the Apple Watch presents will have prompted a redesign of the appalling user interface present on the remote control sections on both the iPad and iPhone...

I very much hope there is some positive action on this soon and that Virgin aren't waiting to see whether this wearable lark catches on.

P.S. I have a Virgin account, why on earth do I need another account for the forum? Thats a rhetorical question to express exasperation before anyone actually replies to it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere on Apple Watch

Hi ap60019,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Currently, the TV Anywhere is app is not available to use via the Apple Watch. I've also not heard any plans to make it available. 

If and when we do, i'll let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos