Menu
Alex5
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports still won't work

So I have constantly been having trouble with Virgin TV anywhere. On Friday I could access Sky sports but today I try to sign in and it says;

'You have reached the maximum number of registered devices'

I know this, but I am on one of those registered devices. What can I now do ?

I have tried Firefox and IE.

Virgin TV Anywhere is actually appalling I can never get it work smoothly. Yesterday  I posted the following (which is still unresolved);

I am trying to watch live TV using Virgin TV anywhere. 

My device is registered and I have tried both Firefox and internet explorer. My computer is an Asus Zenbook Ux305.

When selecting a channel I then press watch now, the page has a circular loading icon which then disappears and then no image is shown. Same for all channels and with both browsers. Really frustrating as not an actual error message. 

Managed to watch Sky Sports last night through the sky website so I assume it is a problem with the virgin website.

I am sick to death of TV anywhere there is literally always a different problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports still won't work

Hi Alex5, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with Sky Sports. 

In order to help reset the Sky Platform and get you back up and running I'll need some information from you to allow us to access your account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos