Menu
andrewharriman
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Devices

I have two devices registered for the sky sports app, my current iPhone and previous iPhone. Sky sports have said I have reached my device limit but unhelpfully the Virgin anywhere app doesn't tell me which device is which as they both have the same name. I need to remove the iPhone that was registered first and retain the one which was registered most recently, but given there is a restriction on device changes it is pot-luck, not v helpful. Anyone help ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Devices

Hi andrewharriman, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face in the crowd. 

The devices registered for use with TV Anywhere get their name from what ever you called them when registering them. 

The devices registered for use with the Sky app are registered automatically so they get their name based on what you have called your device. 

You will be able to tell the difference between the devices depending on the dates you registered them. Usually the devices are registered in in order to so if you know which one you registered first, it show be at the top Smiley Happy

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos