Menu
Superfast
Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Repeating loop

Please save me from the utter DISTRACTION of mind boggling looping of the same pieces

I'm unable to watch ch 160 real lives

Gold 124

It was other channels at the weekend and had to give up several programmes.  Strange how the ADVERTISEMENTS are seldom  a problem.  Must be something to do with the plugins - no idea not a geek.

Increasing problem over last few days, I've gone from programme to programme my choice is now so restricted on what is already a cut down restricted version of my t.v. package

Still it's been along time since my last moan.

Shall have to give up working now & watching t.v. on computer and go to bed & watch on the t.v.

Superfast
Message 2 of 4 (126 Views)

Re: Repeating loop

Tuesday 28th March 9am

Well there isn't much to watch on day time t.v. but I do like these 'customs programmes'

THATS:  112  121  160

All of them are looping, it's bad enough that they are all now repeating in about two week cycle, but that is  the main thing with day time 24 hour t.v. There's nothing new.  But you can bet your life, when I find something new, i.e. 112  121  160 it will statr looping.  I probably could find more channels that loop, but there's not enough hours in the day to give you a full list.

Why is it, that every so often all the channels begin to fail \ fall into a loop\repeat of a few seconds every minute or two every few months.

Actually I would sooner blank screen than the maddening looping.

Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)

Hi severnbore,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

Can you clarify the issue for me? Are you having trouble with TV Anywhere or Live TV through a set top box?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)

This is the TV on the Go page Josh.

And the fact that you are treating this long-standing issue like it's news when it has been going on for years to some extent or other just beggars belief.

0 Kudos