Menu
mg_ford
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Register Now Access Denied

I've just acquired a Lenovo Tab 2 tablet, which has a really good screen and should be excellent for watching TV on the go. Trouble is, when I try to register it as a device, I get through the Register Now pop-up, but the browser window that comes up simply has an "Access Denied" message on it.

So I had a go at registering my laptop (which I'm not really bothered about, but what the heck!), and even more frustratingly that tells me "TV Anywhere - exclusive to Virgin customers" whilst simultaneously displaying a "Sign out" link at top right and allowing me access to "Manage My TiVo"!!

What the chuff is going on???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Register Now Access Denied

Hi mg_ford,

Welcome to the Community Forum--I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to register your devices for TV Anywhere. This is something we can help with, but first we need to make sure the correct logins are being used to register your laptop and Lenovo Tab 2 tablet.

Please make sure you are using the same email address and password details you would use to access My Virgin Media on www.virginmedia.com. This will be your primary account details.

Here are some other helpful pages you can have a look at in order to get started with TV Anywhere: 

Please let me know how you get on with this. Apologies again for the problems you've experienced getting TV Anywhere working on your devices and thank you for 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos