Did you mean: 

Recordings not available on tv go using tablet

Davy72
Joining in

Q

11 REPLIES 11

roy247
Superstar

What error message do you get, what are the channels and programmes you can't watch, can you watch live TV on the tablet and is it an android or iOS or even a windows tablet, any information you can provide might help you get an answer.

Not available 

Sorry-we can't play this at the moment. 

Can watch live TV. Just recordings can't watch.Tried engineers answer of disconnecting and reconnecting from box. It's an android tablet.

Hey Davy72, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this, also a warm welcome to the community.

Please can you let me know what type of content are you looking to watch is it on channels such iplayer, ITV hub etc?

Is it working on any other devices?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

It's only recordings can't watch on android tablet. Was working OK for years until few weeks ago. Can still get everything on tv. I've tried the engineers go to on a previous post of disconnecting & reconnecting from box,to no avail. Thanks 

Thank you for your response. Have you tried using any other devices to see if the issue is replicated? Also, can you access your recording on your set-top box? 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unavailable on 2 other devices. Can access and play recordings through set top box. Thanks. 

Which other 2 devices are you having issues with?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Davy72
Joining in

It's only on my android tablet can't play recordings. Can still play them on android phone. 

Hi @Davy72,

Thanks for expanding. On the impacted device(s), have you made sure that you've downloaded both the latest version of the app and also the latest version of the device's OS?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!