cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to reset my registered devices in TV GO.

iestynl
Joining in

HI,

Can somebody help me please by resetting my devices on TV GO? I use the same MacBook or iPhone to access but it keeps making me register as a new device.  It is now saying I've exceeded the max number of devices and come back in Jan.

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @iestynl thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We're more than happy to help here - kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can look into this for you, expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

harishhirani212
Joining in

having the same issue as above. please resolve

Hi harishirani212 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can assist further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Tahanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Also having the same issue here ! So no Christmas TV then

How Virgin Media ruined Christmas !

Just spent over 24 hours without any Broadband !

Hi @Nomis138 

Welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to hear you feel this way. I can see on the systems at our side that you have been in touch with the team that have resolved this issue for you. 

For your registered devices on the TVGO you must keep your cookies enabled so that it is recognised as registered. If the cookies are disabled or deleted, then the device will register as new each time you sign into your TVGO and take up a space in your limited device list. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley