Menu
jimbobwatson
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Invalid Media Access Key

Keep getting this error message when trying to set up TV on the go. Unconnected and reconnected the TiVo box in order to hard-wire it to the Hub yesterday. All setup but still get the error message on my phone.

Does the fact I unconnected and reconnected the TiVo mean it is technically a 'new' installation and will take 24hrs? Or is there another problem? Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Invalid Media Access Key

Hi jimbobwatson, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies for the delay in replying. I've been off over the Christmas and New Years period but am back now and here to help where I can.

How have things been since you last posted? Have you been able to log in and set everything up?

It may be worth starting right from the start again if not. Delete the app from your device, disconnect the TiVo® from the hub and turn both off at the plug. 

Start by connecting an ethernet cable between the hub and TiVo® while they are off. Then turn on the hub. Wait for this to be fully online. Once this is, turn the TiVO® back on. Wait untill you can navigate through the menus without any freezing etc. 

Once this is done, download the app and log in. Has this helped?

Keep me posted on how things are.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos