Menu
Ukneilutd
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I give up!

Well still no news about s7 and as you have put price up i am off. Can't believe it have loved being with virgin but no news about when this will be fixed so unfortunately I am off to sky. Even after I left you, you send an email saying about the bits we get from virgin click on the link and there it is tv anywhere ahhhhhhhh. When I explained to the I want to leave department he tried to say he didn't know about the problem and it's the 1st he had heard of it...............is that the line your telling them to say? Well thanks but goodbye (I hope now it doesn't get fixed just as I leave just to rub salt in my wounds but for everyone else STILL waiting I hope it does)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I give up!

Hi Ukneilutd,

Thanks for getting in touch on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have cancelled your service due to the recent price rise and because your Samsung S7 isn't compatible with TV Anywhere. 

I understand that this has inconvenienced you.  My sincere apologies about this. I'd like to wish you all the best with your new provider.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos