cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update TV Control App for IOS

Dolarhyde
Up to speed

Never had this problem before, but my TV Control app is showing "To be announced" on well over half of the channels. I've tried restarting and logging in and out to no avail. 

Does anyone know how I can force the app to update? The EPG on my V6 box is fine and is showing everything.

And apologies if this question is on the wrong board. I couldn't find a board for the TV Control App.

4 REPLIES 4

Dolarhyde
Up to speed

Since posting, I have "Reset App", with no change; shut down and restarted my iphone, with no change, before deleting the app.

A fresh install is showing exactly the same result; "To be announced" on most of the channels.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You cannot update the app unless VM release a new version via the App Store. All iOS apps are controlled by Apple.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks for your response, Tudor.

What I mean is can you force the app to connect to the VM service, as one can with the V6 box, to refresh the epg.

Hi Dolarhyde, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service. 

Can you ensure that the handset is running the latest software and let us know if anything changes? ^CW