Menu
joebut1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Frustrated with device registration.

Frustrated with device registration. Deleted i-phone Changed my device today to laptop, tried to open live stream, was told 'device not registered'  - went through the delete and replace loop again only to be told I have used this months change and have to wait until May! But I never got to use/register the damn thing in the first place!!!

How can I re-do it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated with device registration.

From what I am aware a member of staff can help allocate one additional device change for the month.

As to the laptop, there are concerns to take into account like is it a windows 8 touch screen model? Were you trying to use Chrome to register? If it is one or both, it is a waste of time as neither are supported by TV Anywhere.

Apparently if you disable the touch screen service it may be able to register, but that's a gamble. Also, stick to IE or Firefox for a Windows laptop when it comes to registering a device to TV Anywhere.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated with device registration.

Hi joebut1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue registering your laptop for TV Anywhere. 

It would help if we had a little bit more information. 

What is the make and model of your laptop?

What browser are you using?

Is your Adobe Flash fully up to date?

As mentioned by Shelke, Google Chrome is not supported so make sure you are not using this. If you do have a touchscreen laptop, use Firefox. 

I have added a device change for you. Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos