Menu
Keevil
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't login to TV anywhere and devices "not registered" for Sky Sports

Trying to set up TV anywhere ready for my festive visit but I am unable to log in to the app on my tablet as it says invalid username and password despite the fact that I am using my correct virgin media login details

In addition I am unable to watch Sky Sports as I keep getting an error saying that I can't register any more devices despite the fact that the devices I am trying (laptop and android tablet) are the devices I registered last weekend in order to watch some sport during the four days it took to get an engineer to replace my broken V+ box

So far not impressed with this service

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't login to TV anywhere and devices "not registered" for Sky Sports

Hi Keevil

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to log into TV Anywhere through your tablet.

When using TV Anywhere through a mobile or a tablet you will need to have a TiVo box for it to work.

In regards to Sky Sports, if you sign into your account, on the right hand side under My Profile, select Sky Sports and Movies. This will show the devices that are registered. If the devices in question are showing as registered, as you have a device change available, remove one of the devices either the laptop or tablet, then re-register the device by streaming a channel through Sky Sports.

Try this and let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos