Menu
Kango
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Anywhere TV

My daughter wanted to watch TV in here bedroom so rather than pay for another box I thought that I could set her up on anywhere TV on her pc,I logged into my account and removed my android tablet from the devices and registered her pc but when she tries to watch TV it says device limit reached,any ideas would be gratefully received
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anywhere TV

Hi Kango

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to read that you're having issues with registering your daughter's PC on TV Anywhere.

Are you using the same browser from when you registered the device to where you are trying to stream TV Anywhere? From checking your account, there are 2 devices showing as registered for TV Anywhere. When you sign into your TV Anywhere account, under My Profile, click on device settings, is one of the devices showing your daughters? 

If so remove the device from the list as you have one device change available, then try to stream a channel as this will prompt for re-registration and see if that works for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos