Menu
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

All channels and SD/HD preferences missing

Currently away from the box so doing some remote management. I was surprised to find that the Android app and the Manage My TiVo web interfaces have not been updated to handle the new series link+ features (i.e. allow the option to swap to an all channels link and setup the SD/HD preferences). I would have thought this would have been ready to roll-out at the same time that the TiVo software updates were done a couple of months ago to provide a common and consistent user experience?

As a workaround I have to manually schedule missing new epsiodes for a series link that I had set as an all channels HD only link which has recently changed broadcaster - it was previously fine as the old broadcaster had HD variants of all their SD channels but the new broadcaster does not and their output is split over two channels (one which has both SD and HD variants and the other which only has an SD variant).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: All channels and SD/HD preferences missing

Hi G4DDS, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you're not able to access the Series Link+ options via TV Anywhere. 

I'll be honest, I've not realised this so have asked the TV Anywhere team for some advice on this and some information on when we expect these options to be available. 

Once I have a reply I will come back to you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos