Menu
dominicd
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

area 31 speed issues

I like many am suffering with high speed issues of an evening. I have now been provided with a "fix" date of March 2017. This has been going on a long time, but sitting on the end of the phone complaining is not the way I want to spend my evenings. Especially as last week I rang for 15 mins and was cut off, this happened three time before I gave up.

I rang at 7.30am and spoke to some technical people who gave me a new complaints number and "fix" date

It is very frustrating being unable to get through to a complaints team. There are no forms on the website and no email address. These I assume have been taken away because they do not want to make it easy for people to complain.

partial credits are unacceptable as far as I am concerned as I am affected 99% of my usage time.

the service is very poor and the broadband speed is atrocious. 1 device accessing the internet at a time is shocking for the 21st century.

I want someone from Virgin to contact me and confirm I can walk away from my contract without penalisation. You cannot keep treating your Customers like this.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: area 31 speed issues

Hi dominicd

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch about the issues with the speed and understand this has been frustrating for you as a customer with us. I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the community forums.

If you could get in touch with our teams regarding these issues either via phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111, or via Webchat , our teams would be happy to take a look into the contract for you and see how this is affected by the service impact you have had with us.

Please be aware that cancelling without penalty due to service faults will be able to be looked into for those services affected and EDF's may still apply to other services you have which are not affected.

Keep us posted on how this goes.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos