Menu
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

XB1 (2AC) Disconnecting and Awful Latency

Okay this is my 2nd time here on the forum for terrible Xbox issues. I had a really REALLY frustrating problem a few months back, I was sent the 2AC to fix the issue, however now it's not working.

Xbox has been disconnecting to 2AC all week. Normally on a 5-10min period. I'll get kicked and the Xbox says I'm not connected. Then it'll just auto connect again. Repeat, repeat, repeat...

Your help and community pages have irrelevant info for my situation. I'm just finding old news, nothing new. I really need an expert set of tips.

It's also effecting my net in general, not just the Xbox. I work from home so I'm losing out on business. I cannot have this anymore. I really need an immediate fix.

Saying go wired will not help. This house cannot have wires all over the place, hazard. Unless VM pay for hard wiring the house? Wireless routers are for wireless activity, period.

NAT is open. Ports are forwarded. IP is static. DMZ is set to the static IP.

I've done all the rubbish of changing to 54mb on both 2.4ghz & 5ghz. No joy. But that's silly as what's the point in paying for 200mb??

I've called up twice and both advisors on the phone just say, "we'll make a note of your problem and see if the area also is effected."..... Then say, "that's all I can do with this screen infront of me sorry."

Twitter have sent me here. So forum of wizards and my final solution... what's next.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: XB1 (2AC) Disconnecting & Awful Latency

Hi mr_m_beasley, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your Xbox One disconnecting and having awful latency, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have run some diagnostics from here and I can see that there's a lot of T3 time outs across your upstream channels inside your Hubs logs. I would need to arrange for an engineer to visit and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos