cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pods

Kendo879
Joining in

How do I go  about ordering WiFi pods? 1 room is down on speed to around 27mps, a ring camera outside is struggling to work because of poor signal I’m also a Volt customer so I believe these pods are free of charge? 
Thanks

Ken 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Stat at message 2 here...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/How-do-I-order-the-Wi-Fi-pods/td-p/5123613

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kendo879 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 
Sorry to hear you are having some issues with coverage in your home, and that you are needing some support in ordering a Wi-Fi POD. You can run a scan of your home to check where the coverage issues are, and run some troubleshooting steps (along with ordering a Wi-Fi POD if needed) here 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp

However, we can also offer support in ordering one of these for you manually, so I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details and help out. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi All! 👋 Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated. 

Huge thanks to Kendo879 for PMing with me 👋 we were able to confirm the details needed to get a Wi-Fi POD ordered and sent out. Hopefully this helps get things resolved! Please do get back in touch if there is anything further you need our support with once it arrives! Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly