Menu
mojouk1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What will come first?

Will VM get their finger out and supply an infrastructure capable of giving customers the speeds they are expecting (and paying for) or will the number of angry customers leaving in favour of a better service free up the bandwidth? 

Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: What will come first?

2nd point has a better chance, much, much better chance. VM are now not the best ISP, there are others , but alas very sparse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I vote 1st choice. People are like magpies flocking to the 200Mbs package as if it makes a difference to them. And now the mis-titled 'gamer' package (worse for gamers due to hub3 issues!) that no gamer needs.

I wish it was the 2nd as that would honestly get things solved due to pressure on getting fixes, but realistically it won't happen. Heck when you think how many people are on a line when it's over utilizied, compared to the amount of people complaining about each line, it's minimal. A lot of people may not even notice the terrible performance or are just non-chalant about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey mojouk1,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I've just this moment replied to your other post regarding this here, if we could stick to one thread per topic it'll help us keep in touch.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos