Menu
RyanGreeley
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Very poor service!

Yet again after many times informing virgin about the problem i have been having, which is a very poor intermittent service which seems to be going off more than ever since i stated i will be leaving when my contracts up as i feel the service i am getting is not the best for what i pay. Yes the speed is great but thats only great when it works and does not go off resulting in me having to switch the router off and resetting it to get it working again. For the past 2 week it has been worse than ever though and would like to know if this is something virgin know about and if anyone else is having the same problem. Going by other forum posts it seems to be a common problem with virgin.

0 Kudos
Jacevoor77
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very poor service!

Yes .still waiting for a answer here

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very poor service!

Hi RyanGreeley, 

Thanks for letting us know about your intermittent service, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I've run some diagnostics on your connection from here and I can't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Also, when the connection drops what does the Hubs light sequence indicate?

Would you please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos