Menu
Clarker12
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VERY SLOW SPEED!!!!!

Signed up for virgin about two days ago on their "vivid 200 super fast super fibre optic broadband" they claim. It's all lies, have been experiencing speeds of 4 mbs even as low as 1.69 mbs per second during peak times during non peak times I get 11 mbs per second. My advice to anyone thinking of signing up to this horrible service please don't it's a waste of time and they gonna drill into your home for absolutely no reason because the internet is slower than dail up. I had sky's fibre pro much better service as I got speeds of 60 mbs per second. TBH I should of known it was garbage when it was on offer for 55 quid, why would virgin give away 200 mbs per second for 55 quid if it's too good to be true guys it usually is. No wonder the sky guy said see you soon mr clarke when I said I was leaving for virgin. DONT SIGN UP TO IT, ITS A SCAM BELIEVE ME, they are over promising and under delivering and when you call they will give you a bs story about over utilisation, well why keep signing ppl up if you don't have the infrastructure to support it, I'll tell you why greed keep stealing from the little man. Do not purchase from virgin look elsewhere cuz I was conned into paying 55 pm for basic broadband I can get from plus net for FREE just pay line rental. Avoid virgin like the plague until they invest more money in their infrastructure.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VERY SLOW SPEED!!!!!

Hi Clarker12, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your speeds. It sounds like you haven't had the best experience with us lately.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004136000 for slow speed at peak times. The current review date is 17/05/2017. 

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

Take care, 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos