Menu
Gunga_62
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 - What a JOKE ! !

I rung customer services last Thursday and was promised a phone call back re the appalling speed I was getting - 27 MB.on a WIRED connection

I was promised a call back by a "supervisor"

GUESS WHAT VIRGIN -- THREE DAYS LATER & NO CALL ??  

Do you ever do what you say you will ????

I called the billing department and got an immediate reduction - Thank you considering I am now getting 15 MB  this is AFTER a new all singing Superhub 3 was sent an installed by me -

Whisky Tango Foxtrot  are you playing at ????????????

I called the help line and they got bored and disconnected me .

I at present would compare the speed I am experiencing YET AGAIN - as BELOW dial up -- to call it useless would be an insult to useless.I AM PAYING FOR 200 MB - WHAT a joke ! ! 

I doubt anyone with any sense will view this message - IF by some miracle they do please call me YOU have my number - despite not calling me back AFTER !7.30 - Half past 5.(Thats when the big hand is six and the little is on 5 !!!) on TUESDAY - the day before Weds, 

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY - SKY did I hear someone shout ????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 - What a JOKE ! !

Hi Gunga_62, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have not had the best experience when you spoke to us over the phones recently.

I am sorry to see that the call back was not followed up on either. 

I have taken a look at your connection and I can see your modem SNR is a little on the low side, which may be the reason for your slow speeds. 

I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos