Menu
Kaizer
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Speed plummeted since 26/10/16

Hi,

I'm on the 200mb contract and ever since last Wednesday 26/10/16 my d/l speed has dropped massively.

I'm using an ASUS Dual band PCI-E adapter to connect to wi-fi and have been doing so for the last year.

My current d/l speeds tested with speedtest.net are between 5 - 10mb.

There is currently an issue in my area regarding webmail and there is a fix in progress. Could this "fix" be responsible for my drop off in speed?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed plummeted since 26/10/16

Hi Kaizer, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look at the connection and everything seems to be ok from this side. 

How are your speeds on a wired connection? Pop the hub into modem only mode and the computer into safe mode with networking and let us know if it makes a difference as it will help us to rule some things out.  

I am assuming that the Webmail issue you are referring to is F004841712 which is where people are having trouble signing in. We are still working on this but we don't have a resolve date currently. Apologies for the delay. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos