Menu
massimocristi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Speed issues in area 22

Hi I'm in area 22 and I have been having serious speed issues for the last month. I'm on the 200 vivid package and have been averaging 6mbps WIRED! I've avoided telephoning the virgin helpline because I generally find them worse than useless, however I gave them a call today and they advised there is an issue, they don't know what or when it will be fixed, as I said useless. I understand if they are having issues but to not be able to advise a customer what it is or an estimate on how long it will take to fix is just nonsense. Any info from anyone will help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed issues in area 22

Hi there massimocristi,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've run some tests on your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. I was unable to see any issues on the network that would cause these slow speeds.

Are you able to complete a speed test whilst the Hub is in modem mode please? This will eliminate other devices connected.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos