Menu
Scanti153
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slowest speed for years

Hi

I have multiple issues with my VirginMedia connection.

Aside from having no phone dial tone at the moment, my broadband service is stop-start, often off for a day at a time.

The 'fixes' (which haven't fixed the problem) have left me with a broadband connection of around 15mbps... ironic when my VM homepage keeps screaming at me how they've upped my speed to 100mbps!

Current speed is 17mbps download, 7 mbps upload.

Can anyone help.

It's by far the worst broadband connection I've ever had... both for speed AND reliability.

Can't wait to leave!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slowest speed for years

Hi Scanti153, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with slow speeds on your connection, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I run a few checks on your Hub and I noticed it is offline, is this due to it being switched off from your end? If so, please switch it on and post back to me here at a time when it will be on and available for testing.

If it is not due to it being switched off from your end then an engineer will need to attend and look into this further, I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Only respond to me there if this isn't offline due to it being switched off from your end.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos