Menu
illusion
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds.............Yet again

I am posting yet another complaint about the shocking speeds that I get via your service.

I am a pretty tolerant man, and keep getting assured that the issues in my area (20) will be getting resolved soon, but WHEN!

I pay for Vivid which should give me speeds up to 200mb. I am not naive enough to expect this 24/7 but at least part of the day when i am awake to get north of 100mb would be acceptable and at the moment i a, getting this : 

http://www.speedtest.net/result/5994836731.png

This is seriously not acceptable. It is also the best it has been for a couple of days.

Can somebody from Virgin please tell me when i can expect the service that i have been paying for? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds.............Yet again

Hello illusion,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'd like to offer my sincere apologies for the slow speeds you're experiencing, I know it's been on-going for some time and you've been very patient.

I've check on fault: F004196539 and I can see it's active and is being reviewed again on the 4th Oct. While this is present your peak time speeds will be affected.

I'm really sorry about this, I whish I could speed things up for you, but it's beyond my control.

Please keep in touch with us for further updates.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos