Menu
Tonib2013
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow internet/ wifi disconnects

I have recently moved from one house to another which are literally 2streets away from each other. The last house I had no problems with the internet. Everything has been installed at the new address and runs super slow sometimes the internet just stops altogether. Also when I am upstairs the wifi signal disappears. I would understand if I lived in a mansion but I'm in a 2up, 2down. I haven't been happy with the service since it has been put in around 3months ago. How do I go about cancelling the internet without charges because I'm not getting what I'm paying for!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow internet/ wifi disconnects

Hi Tonib2013,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your slow internet and wireless disconnects. I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested the connection from here and I noticed that there's a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, in order to resolve this an engineer will be required to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos