Menu
taffyposh
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SLOW - apologies

HI All,

I wouldn't normally post but I am my wits end. Since the 23rd of Feb my speed has dropped off a cliff. I was running a nice consistent 190-210, and now I am looking at 25-30 max, dropping to 10 during peak times. I have done all the usual stuff, on/off, pin hole reset etc, I even resorted to the 'call' which of course got me to the offshore call centre.

I went through all the usual with him, reset, pinhole, the speed was good for a couple of hours and then after back to where it was before.

I have one of the original test bed super hub 3s and wonder if this may be the problem, please could a mod take a look at my line and see if there is anything going on.

Please help this is driving me insane!

Thanks

Mark

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SLOW - apologies

It will take 1-2 weeks for a member of virgin staff to get to this.

In the meantime, if you go to 192.168.0.1 , don't login, but go to the hub stats and post what you find here, hiding your wanip if it appears anywhere.

Also is this a wired connection or via wifi, and if via wifi how are your wired speeds?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SLOW - apologies

Hello taffyposh,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your connection at the moment. I've tested this and I can see your SNR levels are out of range. I'll need to arrange for an engineer to call around to look into this. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm an appointment.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos