Menu
Jakecollingwood
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Paid to upgrade

We decided to upgrade the broadband speed ( we weren't getting the right speeds anyway ) so we were charged extra every month and thought this would atleast make the Internet bearable to use. My god were we wrong well it was faster for the first two days and then it went to crap, it goes off a lot it slows down even more, we are getting speeds of much lower than we pay for ( unless we ring then it picks up, honestly a bit fishy ), I sit here as my video buffers every ten seconds.

The worst part about this company is that when something goes wrong you are made to fix, it's always down to you to sort out their problems which is just the worst, especially when your internet is down and they suggest a fix which involves visiting a website.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paid to upgrade

Hey Jackcollingwood,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about the problems with your connection, I want to help with this. You mentioned that when you're playing a video it's buffering, have you performed a speed test yet? Are you able to post your result, tested from a hard-wired connection please. Do you notice if the speeds alter at different times of the day / night?

Please get back to us so we can assist further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos