Menu
The_Major
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Norwich NR5 area slow speeds during peak periods

Just a bit of helpful info for anyone in Norwich, I been experiencing very slow speeds again during peak periods. Just done a full factory reset of the superhub, and also was told over the phone that there in a line fault in my area (NR5). 

This is due to upgrade works for a 300Mbps service which started on the 5th of January 2017 and will continue to the end of March 2017. Some interruptions or reduction in speed might be noticed as they 'unplug and change one cable at a time'.

Hope this last part is help to anyone in Norwich experiencing problems as it may answer a few problems. Safe to say i too have also received credit back from VM for disruptions to service whilst work continues.

If any VM mods are listening can you please confirm as i am in doubt to information given over the phone (old saying the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Norwich NR5 area slow speeds during peak periods

Afternoon The_Major,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community. It's nice to have you here.

My apologies you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. 

I've taken a look at your connection, and can see the high peak time traffic fault in your area which you mentioned. The reference number is F004039356 and has a review date of 5th April. As this is a review date it can be subject to change.

Kind regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos