Menu
williakt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet connection in B31 since Tuesday

Since the upgrade works taking place on Tuesday 6th December which we had a letter about, has anyone else been unable to connect to the internet in the B31 area? 

I've spoken to customer services on a regular basis and each time I call they first of all seem to be unaware of any problem, we go through the motions of restarting the router which doesn't solve the issue, then go they and check and say that there is a problem in the area and then tell me it will be fixed in 24 hours.

They can't (or won't) tell me what has happened or have any realistic time frame on when it will be resolved. Poor customer service that after almost a week of no internet no one seems to know why. I'd have been quicker cancelling my contract and getting another provider to install it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connection in B31 since Tuesday

Hi williakt, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to learn about your issues with having no connection, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested your connection from this side and I can see a few time outs inside the Hubs logs, in order to get this resolved for you an engineer will need to attend.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking.  Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos