Menu
cbeattie1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need Help On My Speed

Good evening,

I'm not one to usually complain but things are getting ridiculous. Couldn't find a complaint email to resorted to hear.

Moved into my property approx 6 months ago and moved Virgin across from previous address from where we had been customers several years.

However since installation and asking engineer to place modem in best connectivity spot, even though we are supposed to recieve 200mp we are lucky to recieve 10mp...and that is just 2 people connecting via mobile phones. This is uncceptable. Contributing to no on demand available this evening and previous problems prior wondering why I am paying nearly £100 per month for TV in 3 rooms (was considering adding to a fourth room) the Internet speed is ridiculous. Many years we have been valid customers and moved yourselves to new address...but cannot keep paying nearly £100 per month for services we are not even receiving.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need Help On My Speed

Evening cbeattie1,

Thanks for posting on the community. It's nice to have you here.

My apologies that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

From checking your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. The network segment is running stable and healthy.

As the speed tests were completed through a wireless connection, are you able to try through a wired device to see if the speeds differ please?

Do you notice these speeds at all times of the day or just at certain times?

I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with more information.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos