Major download speed loss (up to 98%) over the last month
Having been a happy VM customer for the past six months (and for almost two years prior to that at my old address), I've recently found myself having major issues with my download speed.
I'm on VIVID 200. I've never actually hit 200Mb. In fact, I'm fairly certain the infrastructure on my street is the same as it was when 152Mb was the top package, and that 'up to 200Mb' is just one of those marketing half-truths, but whatever, I'm happy with what I get. Like everyone else, my speeds are lower during peak times, but I've pretty much always found myself somewhere between 120Mb and 152Mb.
Over the past month or so, however, I've noticed a general slowdown of everything from gaming to streaming, which prompted me to run regular speed tests, and I've found myself maxing out at about 20Mb download during non-peak hours, and going as slow as 5Mb during peak times.
Upload speeds are unaffected and have always remained stable at around 15Mb.
I know the issue isn't to do with any of my devices because they work perfectly well on other connections. I'm completely clean of viruses, I've reset my router multiple times. I've done everything I could think of and everything Google has suggested and I'm stuck, so I'm posting here to see if anyone can help.