Menu
mgrimshaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lost confidence

I am really losing confidence in what blueyonder has become.  I cant seem to view my account (i constantly get a screen overlay prompting me to go for home protection repeatedly even after clicking the links) but worse still my connection speed has gone considerably worse - i'm on the top package and feel like i had a faster connection 3 years ago!

I wanted to EMAIL virgin my situation but it seems i'm sadly going to have to give up the email address i have had for 17 YEARS! and move to a competitor.  Sadly the time i'm home from work is not convenient for the communication methods provided.

I would love for virgin to say "we will sort it" and the problems go away, seems unrealistic? Especially as i'm now looking to move my office to another room away from the hub and reliant on WIFI and energy network plugs (suppose i get all that free with a new sky installation running on BT Infinity)..

Rant over....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost confidence

Hey there mgrimshaw,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the forum Smiley Very Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your services at the moment.

I do admit I am a little unsure specifically what the problem is with, email or broadband connection?

Could you please explain a bit more about what is happening and I will do everything I can to help you.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos