Menu
karenlr
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

It is slow its not my imagination...or everyone elses?

We live in north kent ...for the last few weeks the internet connection here has been pants

when you speak to virgin media customer service you usually get an aggressive person on the other end telling you its your fault...your computer,house,cat....you know how it goes

I put out on facebook about it and loads of people came forward and said yes its the same for us and we're being fobbed off too!

my neighbour had to use the 3g on his phone all last weekend and my sister just up the road about 5 mins drive away has had the same problem too

Eventually someone in Virgins Indian team said actually we do have a server problem

and low and behold a fault indicator appeared on their website

That has now gone....but the slow speed remains....you know what if Virgin said hey everyone we,ve got a massive problem here that's intermittent we can fix it  but you have to bear with us..it wouldn't be so bad... but to blatantly tell everyone its there fault is well par for the course it seems now days

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: It is slow its not my imagination...or everyone elses?

Hi karenlr,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004843322). Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.

The current review date is: 22nd February 2017

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

All the best.

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos