Menu
Ryan931
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Frequent disconnecting from internet

Constantly losing internet for a very short period (seconds or less) but it is causing me to be disconnected from Xbox Live and therefore kicked out of streams every 10 to 20 minutes and this also occurs when streaming via my TV. However it does not happen with my laptop or other devices.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frequent disconnecting from internet

Hi Ryan931, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with frequent disconnects from your internet, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have run some checks from this side and I was unable to detect anything that would explain the issues you've mentioned. There are no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for us to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

When the connection drops is there any notice-able change to the Hubs light sequence?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos