Menu
Exinstaller
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fed up with poor excuses

I'm sick to the back teeth of the poor service and constant rubbishy excuses I receive. Why the f should I pay to call this **bleep** company every soding week to report 2-3meg instead of the 50 promised. I can't even watch a film yet you still take my money monthly and what to I get in return??? Someone in another country who tells me the exact same **bleep**e excuse. They are aware of the problem and let's not forget the other one...they are currently working in my area. It's **bleep**. Fix it or I'm not paying another penny.......that was in perfect English by the way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fed up with poor excuses

Hi there Exinstaller,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I can see the high peak time traffic fault (F003422808) in your area which you mentioned and has a review date of 11th January. As this is a review date it is subject to change due to the work that is required to improve bandwidth.

Also the downstream power levels are too high and I would like to book an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details.

I know this is frustrating to say the least and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mojouk1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fed up with poor excuses

We are tired of excuses, we want results

Thank you