Menu
Jasxpear
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contention issues - discount?

I logged a support ticket approx 6 months ago for poor internet performance problems and was told that the problem was contention on the network. It was an issue that Virgin were aware of and they asked me to bear with them while they made some infrastructure upgrades over the next few months. In good faith I waited but things didn't improve. They've gotten so bad that's it's almost impossible to browse the internet at all now (I have to write this on my iPad tethered to my mobile...) When speaking to Virgin today I was offered a £5 refund on my broadband charges. I asked how this was calculated and was told that they could offer £5 for the day I logged a problem but as I never called back that's all they'll refund. They're saying that I should have called every day in order to get a bigger refund even though it's been an ongoing issue that they're aware of and seemingly unable to resolve? Seriously Virgin????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contention issues - discount?

Morning Jasxpear,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I'm sorry to read of the issues you have been experiencing with your broadband connection.

I would like to look into this further for you, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos