Menu
Rayhanabu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

50mb still on 200mb line

Hello,

I have been trying to get through to a customer service rep now for a few days. After 10minutes on hold I get cut off. Have tried 150 from landlines and full number from mobile....

Anyway, issue is, I am on a 200mb broadband line but only getting 50mb.

I have reset the router to factory which has not resolved the issue.
I have ran speed tests throughout the day and I consistently receive 50mb down and 10 up.

This has been the case for a few weeks now. I did at one point receive 100mb but that was only for a short period of time.

Just to put things into context, my neighbour who's line is literally on the other side of the wall is on 200 and they are getting the full 200. I can connect with the same equipment and get the full speed so I know it's not the equipment.
I have also run the tests on ethernet and ensured nothing else connected.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 50mb still on 200mb line

Hi there Rayhanabu,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are not achieving the up to 200 Mbps broadband speeds.

Looking at your connection, there were no issue with the line nor the network that I could see that would cause a drop in your speeds.

If you are still having this issue, can you complete a speed test whilst the Hub is in modem mode please to see if the speeds differ? When using speedtest.net, select the default server and post a screenshot/link of the results.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos