Menu
Kevvy182
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

1-2mb on a 50 mb connection. TF2

Hi there. I've had virgin for coming up 4 years, 95% of the time it was at my old house 2 mile up the road. I paid for 60mb and I had 60mb 24/7, it was great.

Had it installed at this house around 2.5 weeks ago and have noticed at peak times it is practically unusable, I get 2mb if I'm lucky from 4pm till midnight.

Anything from 5-10mb on a weekend in the day.

Can quite easily see 50mb plus at 6am in the morning or when everyone is at work??

Just wondering if there is a known problem and a solution/ expected resolution date?? Or is it a fact of its up to 50mb broadband and I should accept that 2mb is all I can get??

All the online checkers see no faults.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1-2mb on a 50 mb connection. TF2

Hi Kevvy182, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear about your issues with only getting 1 - 2 Mbps on a 50 Mbps connection, I apologise for any troubles incurred. I promise to do my best to help get this sorted for you.

I have tried to test your connection from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will need some information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos