Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)

Sales person

Hello I had a sales advisor round today to sign me up to Virgin Media and I want to check he is genuine without having to ring up Virgin (I am not good on the phone). Can someone here check for me if I provide details. I usually deal with signing up to services online so I don't know if what he was doing was normal or not. The flats I live in has just had Virgin installed last week so I don't know if he was genuine or just a chancer who has seen the workmen putting in the cables. Can anyone on here help ??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)

Re: Sales person

You are not likely to get a swift response from staff via this community forum. Response times are around 7 days.

Ringing in is the quickest option if you bring yourself to it. There is an online chat option but that is generally busy.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (33 Views)

Re: Sales person

Hi Cyd1974

I'd be happy to validate details if you can pop them to me via a PM on the community forums.

If you can message me his name and the date he called round, I'll check into this for you.

It does seem to tie in with the fact you have mentioned the area has just been cabled and the teams would be advertising that you can now get services though so it sounds highly likely it was a genuine Sales agent.

If you can pop back to me that would be fab!

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos