cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Phishing News 03/05/2023

Int-Sec

Latest Phishing News 03/05/2023

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response

Email 1

Dear User,

Please log in to your user account to automatically validate E-space upgrade.

Click on login

Thanks Virgin media ! Customer service

Email 2
Dear User,

We are shutting down old versions of our Mailbox, completion of Virgin migration is scheduled for May 5 2023.

As part of our effort to ensure your privacy and security, your account will be unable to route new messages and incoming PDF files will be quarantined.

Please you are required to accept new data "migration" terms and conditions to avoid losing access to your email account and get the best and latest Virgin services.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS

NB: The link above can only be used once and will expire within 48 hours.

Virgin Customer Care. Please do not reply to this message, mail sent to this address cannot be answered.© 2023 All rights reserved

Email 3

We were unable to process your latest Virgin Media Broadband or Mobile bill at this time. The billing information associated with your account may have recently expired, your service is scheduled for disconnection. To ensure that your service has not been interrupted, we require you to confirm your account billing information with us immediately, in order to avoid any suspension of your service.

and

Login to Your Account

Email 4

VIRGIN MEDIA e-mail account!

Your mail needs to be Updated on or before 13/04/2023 as we are rolling over to an updated version in order to serve you better.

VIRGIN MEDIA Customers that are yet to Update their MAILBOX will no longer be able to log into their

Mailbox through Email Addresses due to recent upgrades.

Kindly Update your Mail account today to avoid any loss of data.

CLICK HERE TO UPDATE

Please kindly make sure your VIRGIN MEDIA Mail Account is UPDATED to prevent Service Outage.

©2023 VIRGIN MEDIA Mail Support

My emails are being intercepted now .

I have redirected my emails to my wife's account and changed password and second step but if I turn redirect off it goes heavens knows where .

Email 5

Virgin Media

British Telecommunications

Dear British Customer,

We prevented the delivery of 7 new emails to your inbox as of because you have an older version installed.

To view your messages, click the link below and accept our new terms and conditions.

Restore E-mail

Sincerely,

British Service Inc

2023 O2. All Rights Reserved

BSl accredited

0 REPLIES 0