Menu
celtic_eagle
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Who do I complain to?

I've recently moved home and informed Virgin that I'd like to bring my service to my new house.

My first issue is that the wrong services were brought over. I had a broadband only package and informed the man on the phone this is all I required and nothing else yet when the new contract was sent through I had been given the full house package. I've then had to wait two hours on hold to the pre installation team to get it rectified.

I'd also informed them that I didn't believe Virgin had been at the new property before. The engineer turned up at 5.15pm yesterday only to tell us the cable from the house to the box is broken so I'll need to wait a week for someone to come and pull a new cable through.

I've been a customer for a while at my old address and I'm fuming that after waiting in all day to finally get the correct package installed that I'm now stuck without any Internet for possibly another week. For the price we pay each month this is completely unacceptable.

Thanks for any info

John
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Who do I complain to?

Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies for the delay of installing the broadband services at your new property.

I would like to help you further and have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some additional information.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos