cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to organise repull

thirgy11
Joining in

Feeling a bit lost, had a install booked on friday 21st July. Told i needed a repull and should be sorted in a few days. Well obviously that was ambitious, no communication from VM at all. Was on the phone for an hour today and passed around 3 times and each time the operator had no idea why i was calling and went to organise a repull then was move on again. Nothing was confirmed until the third person has just booked an installation after i told them i need a repull.

Anyone got any advice on this? 

3 REPLIES 3

thirgy11
Joining in

Hey Natalie, are you able to drop me message please. I am having an issue trying to organise a repull before installation. The people on the phone don't seem to be able to help and keep passing me off to someone else

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Are you waiting for a 'repull' (to replace an existing cable which has failed) or a 'pre-pull' (trying to clear a blockage underground before pulling a brand new cable to your home)?

Are you plugging in the equipment inside your home yourself (via a 'Quick Start' kit) or are you expecting a VM technician to do the equipment installation for you?

The answers probably won't make any difference to VM's bungling approach to the work but may affect the compensation your are due for the delays.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation

Hey @thirgy11,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having an issue sorting out a Re-pull, I can certainly look into this with you, for me to do so I will need to send you a quick private message, if you have not used this service before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe