Menu
SCCloake
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Router is dead and can't contact Virgin Media

How do I contact virgin media without using phone or chat?  Phoned twice, held for a while, got through to an agent and immediately cut off (thanks, not!!)!!  Went on to chat, took a while as agents busy, halfway through chat got cut off with the message, did that solve your problem!?!  Funnily enough no as didn't even get that far!!

There is an outage in my area which I think is why they maybe cut me off on the phone but my router is dead (no lights) so just want to get a new one sent ASAP.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router is dead and can't contact Virgin Media

It's either use the Webchat or call in or wait up to a week for a Forum Team member here to respond to your topic and go through troubleshooting with you and if in the end they agree the router is failed, they'll arrange a replacement to be sent out which will take up to 5 days to receive.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router is dead and can't contact Virgin Media

Hi SCCloake, 

Thanks for letting me know about your router being dead and being unable to contact us. I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can see that everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Also, what lights do you have on the Hub?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out