Menu
Smithystanly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Router continuously rebooting

Hello all,

So about an our ago the WiFi dropped out, I left the router thinking it would be sorting itself out but I began to see a trend.

The white base led would flash consistently for around 30 seconds to a minute. The router would then seem to reboot as all lights would flick red for less than a second before turning off. The lights would then turn green as they would when the router usually turns on (I would guess).

Once all green for a period of time the white base led would stay constantly on for a few seconds where my computer contected via ethernet would show internet access before the led begins to flash again. And the cycle repeats itself.

Due to having such an unstable connection I have tried to run the provided test and look at the routers current state on 192... Etc but to no avail as nothing loads.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Louis
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router continuously rebooting

Hey Louis,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, I know it's inconvenient when this happens. I've just checked and I'm pleased to see that you're back up and running now. Please accept my apologies for this, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos